ew - k2500

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자요한 조회 27회 작성일 2020-09-23 07:03:23 댓글 0

본문

New 2019 Pickup KIA K2500

The Kia K2500 Jumbo Pickup is wider, longer, faster ... better than a K truck. It's better than any competitors. Loading capacity An engine that is ahead of class And brake performance Aerodynamic design And focus on meticulousness (for K2500 Super Jumbo price 779,000 baht)
Wider, longer, faster ... truly better
The K2500 is a truck that is superior to its competitors with its carrying capacity. The excellent engine performance and driving performance are unbeatable. Including the aerodynamic design that makes the K2500 truly better
A-II 2.5 CRDi diesel engine
The K2500's 2,476 cc turbocharged intercooler engine produces a maximum power of 133 horsepower (96 kilowatts) at 3,800 rpm, maximum torque of 26.0 kilograms (255 newton meters) at 1,500-3,500 rpm.
Frederick Moller : LOL!
Sai Kumar :
toffla jean philippe : comment changer sa courroie d assesoir
ARKO1324 : Dobre są to samochody. Szkoda że u mnie w Polsce nie widzę w ofercie już tego modelu. Mam taki i przejechał już 1250000 km i dalej jeździ. Pozdrawiam.

Saaraazh - MY NEW TRUCK | OBS CHEVY K2500

▼FOLLOW ME▼

http://instagram.com/saaraazh
https://www.facebook.com/saaraazh/
Snapchat: Saaraazh
Email: Saaraazh@hotmail.com

Produced by
Massimiliano Ravasio : Bad truck for bad girl
DenveR-Z : Fuck, I'm in love with this truck! It's gorgeous!!! But the chandelier should be raised a little... Greetings from Russian bikers!!!
Dead Horse : Straight axle conversion for the front, Dayna 60, lockers front and rear, ah hell get a Toyota.
Bruh : looks like a truck from the game Snowrunner
Np P : That’s not a Detroit diesel it’s just a GM6.5
James Carter : I see alot of comments with LMC truck, summit , and rock auto. For diesel specific parts Heath diesel, Kennedy diesel, also for tech related stuff including the manuals check out thedieselplace.com
Michael Groenewald : your knowledge of the vehicle, is amazing , enjoyed all your videos, south africa loves you
The Outcast Rider : Rockauto.com best place to order parts. I live in Holland and I order all my parts from there, very cheap and usually arrive in one week.
Quad Pro : Me pueden seguir que subo videos de cuatriciclos
Necros1s : Looking forward to see this truck series!

K2500 KIA

K2500 KIA
KIA
kia
K2500 new model
ika new model K2500
juan juan : Buen repunte de abajo y poder de carga
super kids : Survey ano mas mahusay bilin KIA Karga o Isuzu traviz

#ew - k2500

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 570건 3 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.aspire-equestrian.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz