D&G셔츠

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자네오 조회 12회 작성일 2020-09-13 18:28:22 댓글 0

본문

D&G WOMAN FASHION SHOW WINTER 2011

A glamorous week end on the slopes, The D\u0026G Womens collection for Winter 2011 portrays the girls perfect wardrobe for a stylish week end on the slopes. A wardrobe made for spending time cuddling with boyfriends inside a warm chalet or for sunbathing on the slopes. For happy hour, for shopping\r
time and for all night parties.
Lara Jim : Sasha pivovarova desfilando é péssima.
Sudhi : Name of the song?
laura veronika : They look they are about to snap like twigs by the weight of those heavy boots. I was happy to watch their 2020 show and see healthier weight. I am one of those girls that have a hard time putting on weight, i am too tall and thin and celiac. But this 2011 show scared me.... seriously.
Ammaelle Garcin : Snejana is the queen
Sei Ta : やっぱり、可愛いね❤️
DOG

モデルて、【サラダ】しか
食わないじゃん?やつら。
Lucia Martins :
Michaël Del : The opening follow up is amazing. Natasha, Maryna, ok nobody, Snejana, Sasha, Vlada. Nowadays all the models are forgettable.
Yesfor Garcia : Better then today shows! Natasha
ดาร่า แสงจันทร์ : สาส
ดาร่า แสงจันทร์ : เดินแบบไม่มีจิตวิณญาณยิ้มก็ไม่ยิ้ม

D&G WOMENSWEAR SS 2012 FASHION SHOW

Sexy yet playful, vintage yet contemporary, this is the D\u0026G woman for S/S 12.
Today the catwalk was awash with colour, panther like models with long flowing locks were strutting their stuff while wrapped in sensual silk foulards. The scarf is at the centre of next summer's collection, the colours, prints and texture as well as the intrinsic lightness of the fabric give the whole collection a fresh and young feel.
HighFidelity : 4:04 Ηλιανα εσύ;
Μαρία Κ. : WHERE IS ILIANNA PAPAGEORGIOU????
sweet little sparkling pink cupcake : Στο 4:05 η ηλιανα Παπαγεωργίου
mikrideb : 7:30 Woman on the bottom right corner almost fell. But she made it <3
Neko Chan : They're absolutely resembling widodaren
Θανάσης Κρητικός : 4:09-4:12 Iliana Papageorgiou
Ying Yang : schlecht!unmoderne!LOL!
Aleccej Kraftcoff : Greatly Beautyes Pussy!!! Thanks!
Carlos Fleita : amo
Jw Cavalli : very Versace but beautiful collection.

D&G MAN FASHION SHOW WINTER 2012

COLOUR Colour in all its hues takes centre stage in the D\u0026G Men's Winter 2012 collection, and is freely used in order to create an individual and unique style.\r
The wardrobe includes the whole colour palette, starting with\r
saturated tones and finishing with burnt shades.\r
NEW PROPORTIONS\r
Mix of volumes: short, fitted, oversized, long.\r
FABRICS\r
Shrunken wool knitwear, corduroy, checkered cotton, printed and\r
padded nylon, fur.\r
ACCESSORIES\r
Colourful sneakers, regimental/college-style ties, D\u0026G branded\r
headphones.\r
FINALE\r
Printed t-shirts worn with corduroy trousers and colourful sneakers.
Wahyu Wiguna : Francisco he is Supermodel
sito M : 2020 I still have those boxer shoes. I had to resole them. Came to inspire myself on how to style them again.
Aisah Rahman : suddely getting horny when i see all the model walk.
행복하자 : What song is?
oscar alberto sanchez montenegro : esa tendencia a estado hasta la fecha muy bien
lissandro hernandez : Simón Nessman, Francisco Lawchosky, Sam Webb, Vladimir Ivanov, Andrea Preti, Oskar spendrup, Elbio Bonsaglio, Arthur Kulkov
Hubert Harrison : Gli italiani sono cani. Ho detto questo, hai qualche opinione?
Wahlt G. : I fell in love with this collection, young, cool, and edgy
Peter Müller : Zara wtf
Ire : they are all bad, except Francisco Lachowsky.

#D&G셔츠

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 557건 4 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.aspire-equestrian.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz